Problem In Accessing data Using Oracle Transparent gateway connectivity.

From: <lovkeshanand_at_gmail.com>
Date: 12 Dec 2005 01:08:34 -0800

Dear All,

        I am using the oracle transparent gateway connectivity with sql server using tg4msql,as far as settings are concerned those were set and Connectivity is working Fine, and getting the response from that server.

               There is a View on Sqlserver which is Join of 6 tables and have data around 1 million in 2 tables and 0.5 million in rest of the tables, as the Query for creating sqlserver view is given below:

CREATE view Account_anila_test as
SELECT ......(around 50 Columns)

FROM         GE_Init.dbo.Person INNER JOIN
                      GE_Init.dbo.Konto ON GE_Init.dbo.Person.Person_ID
= GE_Init.dbo.Konto.Person_ID INNER JOIN
                      GE_Init.dbo.Produkt ON
GE_Init.dbo.Konto.Produkt_ID = GE_Init.dbo.Produkt.Produkt_ID LEFT OUTER JOIN
                      GE_Init.dbo.CRMKonto ON
GE_Init.dbo.Konto.Konto_ID = GE_Init.dbo.CRMKonto.Konto_ID LEFT OUTER JOIN
                      GE_Init.dbo.calcKontoOBSdt ON
GE_Init.dbo.Konto.Konto_ID = GE_Init.dbo.calcKontoOBSdt.Konto_ID LEFT OUTER JOIN
                      GE_Init.dbo.calcKonto ON
GE_Init.dbo.Konto.Konto_ID = GE_Init.dbo.calcKonto.Konto_ID
WHERE     (GE_Init.dbo.Konto.SlettetKonto = 0) AND
(GE_Init.dbo.CRMKonto.MarkertForSletting = 0
OR                       GE_Init.dbo.CRMKonto.MarkertForSletting IS
NULL)         Now,I made a table in oracle adjacent to sqlserver View and Inserted data as:

INSERT INTO ACCOUNT_TEST11(.....)

SELECT     .............
FROM         Person_at_dbl_getgc1 a INNER JOIN
                      Konto_at_dbl_getgc1 b ON a."Person_ID" =
b."Person_ID" INNER JOIN
                      Produkt_at_dbl_getgc1 c ON b."Produkt_ID" =
c."Produkt_ID" LEFT OUTER JOIN
                      CRMKonto_at_dbl_getgc1 d ON b."Konto_ID" =
d."Konto_ID" LEFT OUTER JOIN
                      calcKontoOBSdt_at_dbl_getgc1 e ON b."Konto_ID" =
e."Konto_ID" LEFT OUTER JOIN
                      calcKonto_at_dbl_getgc1 f ON b."Konto_ID" =
f."Konto_ID"
WHERE     (b."SlettetKonto" = 0) AND (d."MarkertForSletting" = 0 OR
                      d."MarkertForSletting" IS NULL);

This insert Satement worked fine,but when I inserted in View as :-

INSERT INTO ACCOUNT_TEST11(.....)
SELECT .............
FROM Account_anila_test_at_dbl_getgc1;

This gave a following error:-

"WEB_30_SUM", "WEB_360_COUNT", "WEB_360_SUM", "WEB_90_COUNT",
"WEB_90_SUM"

                                                              *
ERROR at line 48:
ORA-28500: connection from ORACLE to a non-Oracle system returned this message:
[Transparent gateway for MSSQL]
ORA-02063: preceding 2 lines from DBL_GETGC1

Elapsed: 00:01:01.04

after this I set The paramater "HS_FDS_TRACE_LEVEL=ON" in INIt file of tg4msql Folder then in the trace File of tg4msql folder following error comes:-

Oracle Corporation --- WEDNESDAY DEC 07 2005 02:57:51.966

Heterogeneous Agent Release
9.2.0.1.0

HS Agent received unexpected RPC disconnect

   Network error 1003: NCR-01003: NCRS: Read error.

and few moments back it also gave the Following error:-

Oracle Corporation --- THURSDAY DEC 08 2005 12:24:00.593

Heterogeneous Agent Release
9.2.0.1.0

HS Agent received unexpected RPC disconnect

   Network error 1004: NCR-01004: NCRS: Write error.

If any one has Faced the similar kind of problem and Can help me,Please let me Know where I am doing Wrong and How this error can be ractified.

Waiting For Reply ASAP.

Regards
Lovkesh Received on Mon Dec 12 2005 - 03:08:34 CST