Confusing two books

From: <smartie_zhuo_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 11 Dec 2005 15:49:23 -0800

Hi There
Recently,For new project's reason.I have to learn some Oracle SQL.Since I think example is the best way for self learning.I looked at the books on Amazon.But to my confuse,I found two books are very similar,one is "Oracle PL/SQL by Example" by Benjamin Rosenzweig, Elena Silvestrova ,another is "Oracle SQL by Example" by Alice Rischert.It looks like this two books talk about same things.
My background give me some knowledge about SQL,but I never used Oracle.
My goal is know how to use SQL in Oracle.especially for Index,view and so on.
Could anyone tell me the difference and give some recommendations.

Thanks in advance. Received on Sun Dec 11 2005 - 17:49:23 CST