Re: 10gR2 RHL4 on AMD opteron 64-bit or HP Itanium?

From: Bob Jones <email_at_me.not>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 22:20:32 GMT

"DA Morgan" <damorgan_at_psoug.org> wrote in message news:1134239897.897444_at_jetspin.drizzle.com...
> Bob Jones wrote:
>
>> What do you think is a financial insanity? RAC with more than 4CPUs per
>> node?
>
> Duh!
>
> I'd have thunk Hans and me saying it a dozen times or more would have
> gotten through before now.
> --

I am sure all those Oracle customers, who deployed RAC with more than 4CPUs, would like to hear from you. Maybe Oracle, who spend all that money and effort to test and support that kind of configurations, is leading its customers down the path of, as you put it, financial insanity. Received on Sun Dec 11 2005 - 16:20:32 CST