Re: JPMorgan Chase to strengthen offshoring to India

From: <docdwarf_at_panix.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 01:32:34 +0000 (UTC)

In article <1134253072.647921.258330_at_g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, Michael Bolton <google_at_michaelbolton.net> wrote:
>Well... with Mr. West's remarks, the quality of discourse in this forum
>has hit a new low.

Mr Bolton, as I read the headers this is cross-posted to several newsgroups; to which does your label of 'this forum' apply?

>The inarticulate, the offensive, and the SMS-text writers might all
>wish to consider that future employers might be reading here.

Those who express any but the most inoffensive of statements might wish to consider the same thing... and not wonder why some choose anonymity. As my Sainted Mother - may she sleep with the angels! - told me, decades on back, 'When it comes to work just remember two things: you can be wrong about something... and be fired for it... and you can be right about something... and be fired for it.'

DD Received on Sat Dec 10 2005 - 19:32:34 CST