Re: PGA AND SGA structures

From: serge <serg78_at_adelphia.net>
Date: 8 Dec 2005 20:42:20 -0800

Thank you so much for your input on my question. I started looking into what you said about UGA, and ended up finding a lot of information about the subject on the Performance tuning book. The large pool, the PGA and the shared pool all have an UGA. When using a shared server connection, and the large pool is not configured, the UGA in the shared pool is used, if the large pool is configured then the UGA in the large pool is used. Now if a dedicated server configuration is used then the UGA on the PGA is used. I think that's pretty much how it goes, thanks again. Received on Thu Dec 08 2005 - 22:42:20 CST