Re: diffrent O/S between failover server

From: <t-ngo_at_ti.com>
Date: 8 Dec 2005 11:13:48 -0800

Sorry. We are not use any failover technolgy here (Sun cluster or VCS). If one server is not avaiable we just manually mount all database's file systems to other server and startup database. Yes, we know that Oracle 817 and Solaris 2.6 are desupported. This is just a temporary measure we need to take in short time period.

Thanks,
Thanh Received on Thu Dec 08 2005 - 13:13:48 CST