Re: Top N Results From Aggregate Values in A Select

From: Tim Marshall <TIMMY!_at_PurplePandaChasers.Moertherium>
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2005 13:05:57 -0330

Rene Nyffenegger wrote:

> Does the following link help?
>
> http://www.adp-gmbh.ch/ora/sql/analytical/top_n.html

It does, thanks, I've also bookmarked your site with my other Oracle bookmarks.

I appreciate your response: Rank functions and related stuff are a bit alien to me as I'm more used to the MS Jet syntax which allowed me to just simply put "Top N" immediately following the SELECT keyword. This is why I asked rather than go directly to http://www.oracle.com/technology//index.html or google as I usually do.

--
Tim    http://www.ucs.mun.ca/~tmarshal/
^o<