Re: Understanding direct path write event

From: SL <sebastien_louchart_at_yahoo.fr>
Date: 7 Dec 2005 12:16:40 -0800

> So you're in development on 8.1.7?

Crazy, isn't it ?

>I could find no reason to read any further in your post past the "8174"
>part.

To be helpful or simply for fun.

>10.2 might not be ready for production use.
Agree

>10.1.0.4 might still have issues.

Agree also

>Why you haven't moved to 9.2 is beyond me.
We have functionnal issues with our software and the project director decided to postpone technical upgrades until next version despite my repeated and loud warnings. We should migrate to 9i 2nd half 2006.

>Why did you actually move off of 7.3.4?
So funny. I should tell the architect to do so for the next version.

--
SL