Re: performance issues

From: <vissuyk_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 6 Dec 2005 10:52:07 -0800

ADDM reports suggested bumping up the log buffer. We originally had it at 1 M.
v$db_cache_advice showed we would get 100% at 1.1 G of buffer cache, we only allocated 1Gig. We have 100 (sometime more, but never less) running heavy SQL all the time. Not all our SQL is well tuned, but as much as we could, we are hitting some issues when we go through Views. Anycase, my question is on speeding up DML.

EM shows IO issues during DML (update to be specific). Any DML specific suggestions would be appreciated.

Vissu Received on Tue Dec 06 2005 - 12:52:07 CST