cannot delete datafile after droping tablespace for Oracle9i

From: <cnwy_at_263.net>
Date: 6 Dec 2005 06:25:38 -0800

Hello

I have run the SQL "drop tablespace undotbs2 including contents and datafiles" sucessfully, but I can find this file in OS folder still ,why? Furthermore, when I delete this file in OS folder by manual, it shows error message "the file is using, cannot be deleted". Who can give me any suggestions? Thanks!

B&R
wy Received on Tue Dec 06 2005 - 08:25:38 CST