What will happen after this senario?

From: 2ooo <ahmet_at_db-technology.com>
Date: 5 Dec 2005 08:15:33 -0800

Hi All,

I've install oracle 9i with 9.0.2.5 patch on windows 2000 server as "ABC" user who member windows administrator group. Then I've create a small database ("DB1") and its listener... and then opened them. They are working properly and clients are connecting and using nicely. Everything is fine.. But some day, Administrator of windows will log in the OS and drop the user ABC by mistake... he doesn't know password of ABC user... So dropped the owner of oracle services and binaries... and then he will restart the server... now what will happen?
Does the oracle database DB1 still live? if answer no then what will happen when re-create the ABC user different password? is it related spfile or password file ? etc..etc... What do you think about this problem? Received on Mon Dec 05 2005 - 10:15:33 CST