Re: Index organised table

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2005 15:47:56 -0800

Mark A wrote:
> "DA Morgan" <damorgan_at_psoug.org> wrote in message
>

>>clustering columns? b-tree clustered index?
>>
>>What product are you writing about? And why are you writing about it in
>>c.d.o.server?
>>--
>>Daniel A. Morgan

> Talking about a single table b-tree cluster in Oracle. The reference to a
> b-tree clustered index was a typo.
>
> But you that, didn't you?

And what, precisely, is a "single table b-tree cluster" in Oracle?

A reference at http://tahiti.oracle.com would be appreciated.

Yeah ... I believe you work with Oracle ... all the time. Sure. You betcha. Putting my money down on it right this very minute. Uh huh!

--
Daniel A. Morgan
http://www.psoug.org