Re: Data grow

From: Daniel <danielroy10junk_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 4 Dec 2005 06:39:59 -0800

1- We need your version to give you any useful advice, as many new features in recent versions could interest you. 2- What do you mean by "build warehouse"? I suspect that the answer to your vague question depends on what you intend to do with the data. For example, if it will be mainly used to be queried, you might consider star schemas to help performance. If data ages out after awhile, you might consider partitioning on date.

Daniel Received on Sun Dec 04 2005 - 08:39:59 CST