Re: Does SQL*Plus' SET AUTOT TRACE STAT show correct # of gets ?

From: Spendius <spendius_at_muchomail.com>
Date: 2 Dec 2005 07:43:51 -0800

Yes I had left the default value of ARRAYS. I've put it to its max (5000) and I get

Statistics

          0  recursive calls
          0  db block gets
       2002  consistent gets
       1360  physical reads
          0  redo size
    4272592  bytes sent via SQL*Net to client
        412  bytes received via SQL*Net from client
         19  SQL*Net roundtrips to/from client      <= pretty better...
          0  sorts (memory)
          0  sorts (disk)
      88438  rows processed

Can you deal with this in PL/SQL blocks ?

And how about a tkprof result file, in
>call count cpu elapsed disk query current rows
>[...]

are the values of the columns 'query' and 'current' *biased* as well for similar
reasons ?