From: <pankaj_wolfhunter_at_yahoo.co.in>
Date: 1 Dec 2005 20:49:48 -0800

Greetings,

                 I just wanna know is there any way to load LOB data
from a file into Oracle table using SqlLoader? I have gone through the docs which says something about the LOBFILE parameter. but i am not able to frame my control file properly.
Just for test purpose i have created a table with only two fields, one with INT and other with CLOB data type.
BTW, the LOB data reside into separate files and other data into different file. I just want to load the file containing the LOB data into my test table.

This is really driving me crazy. Any help will be greatly appreciated

TIA Received on Thu Dec 01 2005 - 22:49:48 CST