Connection to Oracle Database Problems

From: Boris <richard.ness_at_planetfootball.com>
Date: 1 Dec 2005 08:34:19 -0800

We have some analysts based in another part of the business,

They are wanting to connect to our oracle database.

The firewall has been opened up by the I&O team.

The analysts can ping the oracle server successfully, but they can not tnsping or connect to the oracle instance.

Has anyone got any suggestions on what to check? Received on Thu Dec 01 2005 - 10:34:19 CST