Re: Any1 knows what happened to tahiti?

From: <mjbox01_at_gmail.com>
Date: 1 Dec 2005 07:18:26 -0800

EdStevens wrote:
> HansF wrote:
> > On Tue, 29 Nov 2005 17:10:36 -0800, Noons wrote:
> >
> > > Been dead for over 24 hours now...
> >
> > No idea. Fortunately http://docs.oracle.com is still available.
> > /Hans
>
> By starting there, then drilling down, I arrived at
> http://www.oracle.com/technology/documentation/index.html
>
> from there I clicked on " Oracle9i Database Release 2 (9.2)" which took
> me to
> http://www.oracle.com/technology/documentation/oracle9i.html
>
> then click on 'view library' under "Oracle9i Database Release 2 (9.2)
> Documentation Library"
> took me to
> http://www.oracle.com/pls/db92/db92.homepage
>
> which is the indexing and search front-end we all knew an loved in
> tahiti.

Yes, but if you choose Oracle Database 10g Release 2 (10.2) Documentation and click on View Library

It takes you to a nice new page where many useful navigation links such as List of Books are all images which unfortunately appear to be lost on tahiti.

It's not too easy to find manuals that aren't listed on that first page under these circumstances.

--
MJB