Create Test database from Main Database

From: <dinesh.kulhari_at_gmail.com>
Date: 1 Dec 2005 04:58:15 -0800

Hi

We have one datawarehouse and we are developing reports at offsoure. For developing reports we need one test database at offsoure. for this purpose we need a small part of our main database export in one dump. Does this possible to create small part of database like that?

If you have any other suggistion please tell me. We try to give direct access to live data base but speed is very slow and not possible to work.

Thanks,
Dinesh Received on Thu Dec 01 2005 - 06:58:15 CST