Re: Performance-Monitoring

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 04:02:20 GMT

On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 14:00:29 +0100, Uwe Schmidt wrote:

> Hy NG,
>

> I'm looking for a sql-script that shows me the activities of the DB and the
> Performance values of the DB . Are there any problems witin this DB ?
> Has someone such a sql script for Oracle 9.x ?
> Or is there a point in the Enterprise manager where I can see interesting
> values of my DB ?
>
> How do solve this problems within your DB's ?
>

> So long
> Uwe

Well, there usually isn't just a single script, but several of them. There is a little free tool which can be downloaded from

http://www.mgogala.com

Yes, that is my website. The tool is written in PHP5, requires 2 PEAR modules (HMTL_Form and HTML_Table)and ADOdb. Of course, Apache is also needed, preferably Apache2.I tested it on both Windows 2k and FC3 and it works on both.
I publish new versions when I make a major update. I am using the tool myself, so new the versions are fairly regular. On the other hand, if you don't have much experience with Apache and PHP configuration, this might not be for you. The price of the tool simplicity and versatility is moved into the supporting software. If you know PHP, this tool is extremely simple to modify and adjust to whatever you need to do.

--
http://www.mgogala.com