Re: 8i, 9i and 10g under the same W2K box

From: <bdbafh_at_gmail.com>
Date: 30 Nov 2005 16:04:13 -0800

Laurent,

That sounds like my qa box.
Ideally, all of the oracle homes should reside under the ORACLE_BASE, an environment variable that I hope that you set prior to installing any oracle software on it.

D:\oracle\product\

                          8.1.7\
                          9.2.0\
                         10.1.0\db_1
                         10.2.0\db_2

It works for me.

I'd echo what Sybrand said about beacoup memory. That box is running w2k adv svr with 6 GB of memory. I'm looking forward to removing that 8.1.7 home soon.

hth.

-bdbafh Received on Wed Nov 30 2005 - 18:04:13 CST