8i to 9i upgrade

From: Randy Harris <randy_at_SpamFree.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 20:52:04 GMT

I'm about to embark on the migration of a critical application from 8i to 9i. I will be moving the server from HP-UX to Solaris. I'm reading the 9i Database Migration manual. Are there other materials that might be important for this effort?

Thanks for any suggestions,
Randy Harris Received on Wed Nov 30 2005 - 14:52:04 CST