oracle 8.0.5 client!

From: ton de w <ton_de_winter_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: 29 Nov 2005 02:30:38 -0800

Hello,

I have to install and configure an oracle client on a PC running W2000. I should use version 8.0.5, apparently becauae the db was developed using this version.
Well OK i should take advise.
Firstly I cannot seem to find the client for download. Found 9.x archive sho nuff. but 8.05 client not yet.

Secondly I am concerned that this client (when i get it) wont work properly on w 2000.

Can anyone offer some advice that will save me a world of pain (or at least discomfort ;-)

TIA Tony Received on Tue Nov 29 2005 - 04:30:38 CST