Re: Is this a bug in 9i ( Apology )

From: Rob Williamson <robw_at_physics.umd.edu>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 17:34:59 -0500

My apologies and thanks to the group for putting up with me at all last week. After the week off that I deserved in July and finally took and a few pounds of turkey and deserts
and of course 7 days away from my job I feel better as well as contrite.

So I would like to publicly apologize to David Fitzjarrel and anyone else in this group I offended with my obvious and rediculous sensitivity. I am sorry.

But in my defense I suck at this job and I am sure if I had anyone of you to work with I would not feel such frustration at these little things. In the end I made the code work and I do apprececiate all the efforts to help me understand this stuff better.
Humble Thanks
Rob

PS
Lessons learned
If I am still doing this job in 5 years someone please come to UMD and shoot me in the head.
I am much better at picking stocks than writing code NEVER PUT OFF YOUR VACATION FOR 6 F-ING MONTHS WHEN YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE IS ABOVE 150
AND YOU MANAGE TO PISS OFF THE ONLY ORACLE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD WHO WILL HELP YOU FOR FREE! Thanks again and I hope everyone had at least as good a holiday as I did. Datona beach is nice this time of year. Received on Mon Nov 28 2005 - 16:34:59 CST