Re: informix market share

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: 27 Nov 2005 19:05:34 -0800

hpuxrac wrote:

> You are completely wrong here.

Who cares what you think?

> Responsible people answer questions in a balanced manner.

Precisely. And preferably in a place that is relevant to those questions.

> If you would take the time to read Serge's response, what exactly do
> you object to it?

I don't for the simple reason it relates to Informix, is posted in comp.oracle.databases.server and I couldn't care less about Informix information in THAT newsgroup. What exactly is so hard to understand about that?

> If you don't have anything specific to note, the please keep the drivel
> to yourself.

Nope. In this newsgroup, I'll post as many times as I want about Oracle and there is preciosuly nothing you or anyone else can do about it. While there is plenty that can be done about OT posts. Got it? Received on Sun Nov 27 2005 - 21:05:34 CST