Re: Oracle Selects Sun As Reference Platform ... again

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 01:51:25 GMT

On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 12:56:34 -0800, Michael42 wrote:

> I love LINUX

I don't. What I wanted from Linux is a usable PC version of Unix. What I got is a sub-standard quality monster that doesn't allow the same kind of fine grain control and tuning that is possible with other operating systems. I know it's free, but it is still of sub-standard quality. It's the same thing as DBI when it comes to the array interface: low quality and disappointing.

--
http://www.mgogala.com