Re: DB2 HADB

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 17:17:34 -0800

Mark A wrote:

> Tom basically says that the index will soon be the way it was before
> the reorg, and you don't gain much space, so why do it?

Did you actually read anything written by Tom or are you just, as before, inventing content from your Magic 8 Ball?

Again: "The first rule of holes is that when you are in one you should stop digging."

My ability to ROFL at your expense has exceeded my quota. But personal vendetta? Don't flatter yourself. I am just hoping that you will recognize that when you tread into the c.d.o. groups you will need to know something more than how to spell the company's name. A lesson apparently still not learned.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
http://www.psoug.org