Re: informix market share

From: hpuxrac <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: 27 Nov 2005 05:48:57 -0800

Noons wrote:
> hpuxrac apparently said,on my timestamp of 27/11/2005 11:51 AM:
> >

> > Good post Serge thanks for your attempts to keep this newsgroup
> > balanced.
>

> See? This is where you are completely wrong.
>
> It's called comp.databass.oracle.server.
> Not alt.ibm.advocacy.
>
> We talk Oracle here. Period.
> So, kindly take the
> inforbix/db11/veesam/zos/yoursql/postcrap
> drivel somewhere else.
>
> ¦)

You are completely wrong here.

Responsible people answer questions in a balanced manner.

If you would take the time to read Serge's response, what exactly do you object to it?

If you don't have anything specific to note, the please keep the drivel to yourself. Received on Sun Nov 27 2005 - 07:48:57 CST