Re: how to make ORACLE installer see my new "inventory_loc" location?

From: HansF <News.Hans_at_telus.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 16:19:27 GMT

How many installers are you running?

As far as I can tell, most of us run one installer and that installer keeps the inventories for all the products and all the versions being installed. It seems to be smart enough to segregate the products (and sub-products, components, features, options, etc.) by targtet oracle home.

Not quite sure WHY you are trying to do this, but initial feeling is that you want to averride it's behaviour into unsupported oblivion. Expansion of you problem appreciated.

--
Hans Forbrich
mailto: Fuzzy.GreyBeard_at_gmail.com