informix market share

From: xiaoxin <lixiaoxinwb_at_gmail.com>
Date: 26 Nov 2005 03:14:28 -0800

Hi

I'm an Oracle DBA. The vendor of our current application is helpless. We are looking for a new one. The one my manager like most is based on informix/linux because of the application's functionalities. I try to convince him that moving to informix now isn't a good idea.

Any help are appreciated.

BTW, please don't use any technical points such as multiversioning and nonblocking reads. I need something that managers are interested in.

Regards,
Xiaoxin Received on Sat Nov 26 2005 - 05:14:28 CST