Re: DB2 HADB

From: Mark Townsend <markbtownsend_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 23:17:45 -0800

> The closest thing to DB2 table clustering is Oracle IOT's.

Given that you won't discuss what the difference between DB2's table clustering and Oracle's table clustering then we will just have to agree to disagree then.

For the innocent bystanders, I do refer them to a discussion on the differences between IOT's and single table clusters in Oracle, and when one would use one of the other - http://tinyurl.com/dc4jl Received on Sat Nov 26 2005 - 01:17:45 CST