Oracle new tablespace

From: Yannick Effinger <yeffinger_at_ville-bischheim.fr>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 17:37:22 +0100

Hello,

I'd like to create a new tablespace and to access it through a certain host and port. I know that tnsnames.ora and listener.ora are the lists of all the "tablespaces" available with a different port for each of them. But I don't know how to assign a specific port to my tablespace. All I was able to do was to define the path of the data files. Can anybody guide me or drop a link to a website with some info (preferably in DBA studio)? Received on Thu Nov 24 2005 - 10:37:22 CST