Oracle Rac-question

From: <ohahaahr_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 23 Nov 2005 02:34:54 -0800

Hi !

We run an Oracle RAC on 2 servers (rac1pub and rac2pub).

Can I make an SQL-stament showing which users is on which server ?

The reason is, that i have a killed session on rac1pub, that is blocking the system, and it will not go away. (it has been hanging for sevaral days...)

Therefore I want to restart rac1pub. But I want to give the users on that server a warning, before i throw them off.

Regards,

Ole Received on Wed Nov 23 2005 - 04:34:54 CST