Undo Tablespace Question

From: <amerar_at_iwc.net>
Date: 22 Nov 2005 06:59:37 -0800

Hi,

Can you, or is it feasible, to rebuild your undo tablespace? I've been told that a previous DBA used to rebuild the undo tablespace when it grew and became too large.

This really does not make sense to me, as I thought you gave the Undo tablespace a size..... Received on Tue Nov 22 2005 - 08:59:37 CST