mod_plsql x apache x websphere

From: mRangel <marcus.rangel_at_gmail.com>
Date: 22 Nov 2005 05:43:21 -0800

Dear friends,

First of all, allow me to say that browsing through this forum is a great learning experience, thank you all. Now to the question: :-)

We have some PSP pages within our application, which we run using OAS in some places and using the apache that comes with Oracle DB 9i in other places. A new customer has a policy that says that their application server has to be IBM's websphere. Does anybody knows if:

  1. Is it possible to attach mod_plsql to a standard or non-oracle Apache ? If so, what happens in terms of licensing ?
  2. Is websphere based on apache ?

Thanks in advance.
Marcus Rangel Received on Tue Nov 22 2005 - 07:43:21 CST