A simple Oracle version question.

From: Shabble <gbarbour_at_baesystemsdotcom>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 09:58:31 -0000

I have just spent the weekend moving Oracle7 and Oracle8 instances to a new server.
The company I support as DBA, still use these versions as :- choose from

    The vendor demands it. / No resource available for update / No funds available for update etc etc....

I just wonder how many other folks are still supporting obsolete versions of Oracle?
I support : O7, O8, O8i, 9i and 10g.

Shabble. Received on Mon Nov 21 2005 - 03:58:31 CST