Re: Overcoming objections to Oracle

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: 20 Nov 2005 19:36:43 -0800

HansF wrote:
> I would encourage you to dig to the root of this and make an assessment
> based on the true root cause of the difficulty.

Which more than likely means the current head honcho is on the take from a number of his "pet" suppliers. This is what companies get for allowing this kind of IT management to proliferate...

While we're here, can someone please explain to this poor soul WTF is "multivalued" and who do I have to sleep with to make sure it never makes it to my company?

.
.
.