Re: Overcoming objections to Oracle

From: hpuxrac <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: 20 Nov 2005 13:39:21 -0800

#Edwin Greene wrote:

Well Edwin if we accept what you wrote at face value you are going to have a lot of fun over the next few years.

Financial institutions will be looking at several important criteria that revolve around accountability and auditability. Selection of a vendor is much less important that understanding and operating within those principles.

I would proceed cautiously if I were you. Received on Sun Nov 20 2005 - 15:39:21 CST