Re: adding a partition to a list partitioned table.

From: <mail2atulmehta_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 18 Nov 2005 06:46:04 -0800

Thanks, I got it now. I apprecaite all the help. If I enable the ROw MOVEMENT when I created the table, I can avoid the index error msg.
Thanks Stephen...., I did not know that In your create table ddl, you get an index automatically when
designating a primary key.. Now I know.., it is just that I am very new to oracle...so...
Thanks, Received on Fri Nov 18 2005 - 08:46:04 CST