ORA - 00600: internal error code, arguments : [kdibc3position],

From: Jack <amitkr.3_at_gmail.com>
Date: 17 Nov 2005 10:44:36 -0800

Hi all,

Getting the above mentioned error when running the following command from my unix shell script.

ANALYZE TABLE table_test_new VALIDATE STRUCTURE CASCADE

I am executing the same command at multiple places in my unix script... It works fine on most of the parts but everytime it fails at the same point.

eg...

script....

1... some processing
2... some processing
3... ANALYZE TABLE table_test_new VALIDATE STRUCTURE CASCADE(works
fine)
4...some processing
5...ANALYZE TABLE table_test_new VALIDATE STRUCTURE CASCADE(works fine)
6...some processing
7...ALTER TABLE table_test EXCHANGE PARTITION table_test_p WITH TABLE
table_test_new;
8...ANALYZE TABLE table_test_new VALIDATE STRUCTURE CASCADE ERROR at line 1:
ORA - 00600: internal error code, arguments : [kdibc3position],

Everytime I get this error after the partition exchange.

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Thanks & Regards Received on Thu Nov 17 2005 - 12:44:36 CST