rman/netbackup

From: nugster <doug.fulton_at_gmail.com>
Date: 17 Nov 2005 08:27:39 -0800

i currently trying to change all our rman to disk backupsscheduled in cron to:
netbackup scheduled rman straight to tape.

I have set up netbackup to take the disk backup off to tape after cron does the rman backups.

  1. when setting up a script in netbackup can you pass parameters if so how. ( current rman job runs ./rman_job <oracle-sid> and i want set netbackup similar
  2. is it possible to have one netbackup job that will rman to disk and to tape .

cheers

nug Received on Thu Nov 17 2005 - 10:27:39 CST