SID Change on Oracle 9.2 with spfile

From: Maz <madasmaz_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: 16 Nov 2005 06:32:53 -0800

Hi,

Having spent most of the morning trundling through websites, some blatantly not related, I was wondering if anyone may have any ideas on how to go about this. I have a crib from when I used to do them as a matter of course on version 7 and 8, but with the activation of spfile thought I should check to see if there are any pitfalls. So if anyone out there knows of any, could you point me in the right direction.

Cheers Maz Received on Wed Nov 16 2005 - 08:32:53 CST