FRM-40815: Variable Global.using-Transactional-Triggers does not exist

From: Maga via DBMonster.com <u15643_at_uwe>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 19:56:29 GMT

Hi everyone,

I have in the Data Block Trigger ON-SEQUENCE-NUMBER

Begin

     IF :Global.Using_Transactional_Triggers = 'TRUE' THEN
          User_Exit('orderid seq=MEDORDER_ID');
          ELSE
          Generate_Sequence_Number;
     END IF;

END; and, in the Initial Value property of the item that I need assign this sequential number
I add the following sentence

:SEQUENCE.sys.medorder_id.NEXTVAL

when I use the form, the number increment but this error appears FRM-40815: Variable Global.using-Transactional-Triggers does not exist

I obtain this instruction using the help of Forms, I don't know if make the best use of this method.

My goal when I use this method was use the sequence created to increment automatically an ID number.

Thanks,
Maga