Re: OAS Question

From: <art_at_chicagorsvp.com>
Date: 15 Nov 2005 11:16:53 -0800

Thanks for the explanation Maxim. I'd like to get some book or some documentation which gives me a high-level overview on how the Oracle Security works.

There is a lot of documentation on how the server encrypts a key and the client has another key and the methods it uses, and how the negotiating works and how the keys are used, etc.

Maybe I need a book on "Oracle Security for Dummies" or something. Received on Tue Nov 15 2005 - 13:16:53 CST