Re: Your Problems with Oracle 10g are not mine!

From: <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net>
Date: 15 Nov 2005 08:56:08 -0800

Comments embedded.
Ghaith wrote:
> it seems that I don't face any of your problems with Oracle 10g... and
> in the same time no one can understand mine!

Possibly because you don't provide anything useful in your posts ....

> Well, I think I was wrong in choosing this site... maybe because
> people don't have time for my shit with Oracle 10g...

We don't have sufficient information about your ' shit with Oracle 10g... ' so, please explain how someone providing few, if any, details can expect miraculous assistance.

> Anyway...
>
> after after having full backup with EM, the recover operation had
> failed with SQL after completing restoration by RMAN when a redo log
> file had lost!.... maybe there's some procedure I have to do before
> the recover operation... would anyone please help!

Maybe if someone knew *what* you told RMAN to do for this backup someone could help you. As it is you fail to provide anything remotely helpful to those of us who could offer assistance. Provide the RMAN command *and* the error message you received if you truly want help. And stop complaining about the quality of responses you receive when the quality of your posts is so poor.

> Regards,

David Fitzjarrell Received on Tue Nov 15 2005 - 10:56:08 CST