Re: Capturing 9iAS userid

From: Fabrizio Magni <fabrizio.magni_at_mycontinent.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 10:00:34 +0100

artmt_at_hotmail.com wrote:
> Is there a way to capture userid on the App Server side so I can pass
> it to the query as a bind variable?
> Alternatively is there a way to query iasdb without explicitly opening
> a connection (I assume all users connecting through SSO get connected
> to iasdb)?
> Any other suggestions?

Just a guess since I don't know how your application has been developed. Since you are using SSO you should have a cookie on client side with the userid information.
Try to retrieve all you need from there.

By the way: have you ever considered proxy authentication?

Regards

--
Fabrizio Magni

fabrizio.magni_at_mycontinent.com