Please Help... oracle 9i and 10g aren't playing together

From: honu222 <Jennie.Brewer_at_co.maui.hi-dot-us.no-spam.invalid>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 02:11:22 -0600

Hi,

I have a 2 databases, one using 9i and the other 10g. My platform is Windows 2000 SP3. (I had upgraded to Windows 2003, but had to backout the changes because neither database worked.) Anyway they both were working together before the 2003 upgrade but since I backed it out I only able to use one at a time not "side-by-side". Does anyone have any ideas of what might be the problem. I'm pretty much tapped out on troubleshooting and need a second set of "brains". Please help. :( Received on Tue Nov 15 2005 - 02:11:22 CST