Problems with Internet Explorer!!!

From: Ghaith <ghaith79_at_yahoo-dot-com.no-spam.invalid>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 02:11:19 -0600

Hello Again,

it seems that IE on Windows Server is the worst window that EM works on (on Oracle 10g),

if I had 2 databases on the same server, the EM will accept the default one, but what if I wanted to run EM on the second database, or should I be got enough with SQLPLUS? please help...

Just for information that if I wanted to remove the default database, the EM won't work on the second Database until I reinstalled the Oracle Companion...

Please advise!

Thanks.... Received on Tue Nov 15 2005 - 02:11:19 CST