Your Problems with Oracle 10g are not mine!

From: Ghaith <ghaith79_at_yahoo-dot-com.no-spam.invalid>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 02:11:19 -0600

it seems that I don't face any of your problems with Oracle 10g... and in the same time no one can understand mine!

Well, I think I was wrong in choosing this site... maybe because people don't have time for my shit with Oracle 10g...

Anyway...

after after having full backup with EM, the recover operation had failed with SQL after completing restoration by RMAN when a redo log file had lost!.... maybe there's some procedure I have to do before the recover operation... would anyone please help!

Regards, Received on Tue Nov 15 2005 - 02:11:19 CST