Re: Oracle 10g using SAN

From: JW <jw_at_abc.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 02:52:57 GMT

Do you mean I need to set up 3 LUN ? one for data, one for index and one for redo log and archivelog ?

I thought one LUN can be partitioned into 3 logical drives or volumes. The LUN will be spreaded across all physical drives, hencing improving disk I/O.

The EMC guys will be coming for a meeting. I want to have some background before it.

Thanks.

JW