Re: When it's not so busy

From: <stephen.howard_at_us.pwcglobal.com>
Date: 9 Nov 2005 13:26:48 -0800

<But my favorite answer ... re-read the Net Services Manual. It it now likely 3X the size of what read originally. >

I did this recently. That thing is a monster.

I will say that I don't understand how anyone can keep up with everything. I literally work every evening for probably two hours on my own time just to keep up, like Hans said, within 6 months of everything (only in my case it ia probably closer to a year).

Got java certified last year on my own time. That has proven to be very useful, much more so than I thought.

Regards,

Steve Received on Wed Nov 09 2005 - 15:26:48 CST